Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Wedding Bouquet

As always, I am looking for a more unique ideas and things to add to my wedding. Today was a slamdunk on wedding searching because I found so many amazing, unique and budget friendly things...my favorite and new idea, a wedding bouquet lacking fresh flowers! Gasp, that's not traditional at all...thank goodness ;)



Please, please check out Emplume; this is on my radar and I may have to give in to the $300 price tag to have one of these!! Truly, I will save on inflated floral cost anyway.








These bouquets are made of silk that is bunched like roses; some people are SOO freaking creative! Created by Hannah Roses and all on Etsy (greatest website for wedding accessories EVER!).

3 comments:

The Fenner's said...

I love this idea.. very unique!!

Lacey said...

Thank you!! I love it too but a few people have said that they hate it...it's my wedding, I'll go crazy with it if I want to :)

The Fenner's said...

I can't beleive that people said they hate it. Those are Beautiful.. And your right, its your wedding do as you wish!