Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New York Roadtrip

I wanted a leaving Texas sign but all I got was "Welcome to Arkasas"


Perdy's spot the entire trip...she was SO perfect!

The way the roads looked the entire way, even in Maryland! No fastfood, gas stations or buildings directly on the highway.


Thank you, Tennesse :)


You can buy fireworks all year long in Tennessee...I am obsessed with fireworks :)


Buckle up Virginia!! Yes sir!!


What?! These signs were all over Virginia.


Getting into Washington!!


Still being the perfect puppy :)


HERE WE GO!!!!


FINALLY, H-O-M-E!!!

For our 27 hour roadtrip to New York, we first drove to Dallas (nice short trip) on Wednesday night, then started the long trip from Dallas to Nashville, Tennessee on Thursday morning. We stayed in a cozy Red Roof Inn and had the perfect Southern-style sweet tea :) We then drove from Nashville to Washington D.C. to meet up with Ho, one of Clint's best friends and a groomsman. We went out in D.C. and stayed until early Saturday where we finally started the last stretch to New York!!!

1 comment:

Kacie.Whigham said...

Looks like a nice trip! Texas misses you already!