When I got back from Austin, Clint surprised me with a new Dell :) It's the red on on the right and I LOVE it!! It's catered toward the creative mind so I have a lot of room to mess with pictures and use all of my fav marketing software. I'm super excited!! I love my husband to be :)
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
My New Computer
When I got back from Austin, Clint surprised me with a new Dell :) It's the red on on the right and I LOVE it!! It's catered toward the creative mind so I have a lot of room to mess with pictures and use all of my fav marketing software. I'm super excited!! I love my husband to be :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Super cool! My sister just called...she got a new laptop today too!
This has nothing to do with your new computer, but I am SO SO SO excited about NYC!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment