Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Unique Wedding Bouquet







I want this...



Since my *insert explicative* bouquet creator has backed out on me, I am racking my brain trying to figure out what to do next. I chose a bouquet created by this woman because they were super unique...I want super unique; so now I sit here wondering what I can come up with in just a few weeks that is inexpensive but creative...if you have ANY ideas, please tell me :)

I would carry anything other than flowers! I saw a girl that carried a lantern, not something I would do but different. Maybe I will just break a branch f pretty fall leaves off a tree and carry that; don't put it past me.

These are some fun ideas, not all for me but fun...people love the feather thing.

2 comments:

Kacie.Whigham said...

We can so make one of these! Feathers would be awesome with some little jewels in it...it could be deep purples and reds maybe with black jewels??? IDK...just ideas! FUN!!

Pamela said...

A. This is Pam (Palagonia) Hughes, not a crazy stalker who happened to find you on the web.

B. I'm so sad to not still be planning a wedding and am living vicariously through your NYC dream wedding.

C. Maybe branches done like this - http://nibsblog.wordpress.com/2009/09/30/autumn-bride/ - though I'm not wild about that dress.