Thursday, January 13, 2011

Girls Night - Bachelor Style


So every Monday night, my girlfriends and I get together for two hours of the best train wreck on television ever...The Bachelor (or Bachelorette). We take turns hosting and cooking dinner; the guest bring wine; and we spend those two hours judging :)

This week was my friend's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY MURPHY!) so I created a specialty cocktail for the night...drumroll...the "Will You Accept This Rose" Martini! So good!

As this was a made up recipe, I'm not too sure about the actual amounts but it went something like this:

1/2 part Rose Vodka -this is key, of course ;)
1/2 part Pomegranate Juice
***shaken***
Then top it off with a Rosé sparkling wine

Add rose petal and pass them out to every hot girl in the room ;)

1 comment:

Court's Blog said...

I am definitely going to try this recipe in the near future! What a fun idea!