Monday, January 3, 2011

Merry Christmas...to me!

I had to lead off with my visit to our wedding site, Cop Cot :)

Being the luckiest wife in the entire world, I was able to visit friends in New York over the Christmas holiday. A friend of mine was going to be out of town so she invited a couple of us girls to stay at her place while she was gone...so began Amanda and Lacey take Manhattan!

I flew in on Thursday and immediately had dinner with my fav New Yorker, Meghan Dempsey! I spent Friday walking around with some of the greatest wedding guest we had, Matt Nance and Nathan Holder. We stopped by Trump Towers to rest our feet and to taste a $15 martini...no difference, Donald.

By Friday evening, Amanda was in town and we were ready to have dinner at one of the most amazing places in Manhattan, Blue Water Grill! From there, we went out to some of our favorite neighborhood bars, some newly opened, trendy clubs and the all-time favorite, Patriot Bar. We ate amazing Italian food, partook in the New York ritual of brunch and shopped, shopped, shopped!

It was an amazing trip and was just long enough for me to get my New York fix; thank you, Clint for the amazing gift!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Nance, Pat, me and Nathan...we just needed Bryan and Jon to complete this wedding reunion!


The tree at Trump Tower


Isn't that the most beautiful Christmas star?! Hanging near Fifth Avenue


Bergdorf :)


Amanda, me and Amanda's friend who has a beautiful Greek name that I could never spell.

No comments: