Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cake Bites




As I go to the extreme to be unique and frugal so I have come across the most amazing idea to replace the wedding cake. My reception is going to be a classy cocktail hour so having to try to balance cake in one hand with a drink in the other is too much; I need an alternative. Cupcakes are overdone, candy is easy so I have fallen in love with cake bites! They are literally as they sound, just small bites of cake that are easily popped into your mouth, no mess, no balancing act. I love these little bites from Bakerella.

P.S. Bakerella is filled with AMAZING ideas for tasty goodies...I really wish she did weddings.

1 comment:

The Fenner's said...

I have made the red velvet balls, never shaped them like these, but the same Idea... and AMAZING!! VERY time consuming though... just a warning!:) but Very good!