
My view of the eagle on the building outside.Sometimes, I still can't believe that we are here, together...we wake up in the mornings and walk the dog down the sidewalks, a perfectly acceptable place for dogs to, umm, "potty"; we watch Good Morning America or the Today Show while getting ready and it's like our own personal Good Morning Texas because they film both shoes here. I then put on my flip-flops, Clint grabs a New York Times and we walk to the Subway station. I get off at Times Square to transfer to Grand Central Station and Clint stays on until the next stop to transfer to a bus.
I get to wake up and go to work in the most amazing city in the world. My building is 2 blocks from Grand Central and it is one of the most iconic buildings in the world, The Chrysler Building...what an amazing way to start the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment